We are accepting new patients including those with chronic medical conditions as well as those with an acute illness.
We are also a certified Suboxone treatment facility for Opioid Dependence Disorder. Treatment may include Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Zubsolv, Sublocade and/or Lucemyra. We also offer DNA testing to ensure that patients are prescribed the right medication that they will best metabolize based on their individual DNA coding.
We also treat Alcohol Abuse Disorder, and Mental Illness Disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, Stress Disorders, PTSD, Anger Management, Dimentia, and Alzheimers.
At HOPE Family Medical Center we can assess your needs and offer a variety of treatments including counseling, patient education support, group therapy, individual therapy, and prescription medications to treat mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress disorders, anger issues, PTSD, as well as Substance Use Disorders including Opioid Dependence Disorder, Alcohol Use Disorder, and Smoking Cessation.
Prevention approaches focus on helping people develop the knowledge, attitudes, and skills they need to make good choices or change harmful behaviors. Substance use and mental disorders can make daily activities difficult and impair a person’s ability to work, interact with family, and fulfill other major life functions. Mental illness and substance use disorders are among the top conditions that cause disability in the United States. In addition, drug and alcohol use can lead to other chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Preventing mental and/or substance use disorders and related problems is critical to Americans’ behavioral and physical health.
Behavioral health treatments are ways of helping people with mental illnesses or substance use disorders. For example, counseling and more specialized psychotherapies seek to change behaviors, thoughts, emotions, and how people see and understand situations. Medications for mental and substance use disorders provide significant relief for many people and help manage symptoms to the point where people can use other strategies to pursue recovery.
For many people, the most effective behavioral health approach involves a combination of counseling and medication. Early treatment is best. A trained professional should do a full evaluation to make the diagnosis. No single treatment works best. Treatments must address each person’s needs and symptoms.
• Annual wellness exams and physicals
• Newborn, Infant, Adolescent, Adult, & Elderly Care
• Care for Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, High Cholesterol, and more
• Treatment for Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Insomnia, ADD & ADHD
• Health Maintenance and Education
• Physicals: Scout, School, Sports, Pre-employment, Truck drivers & Missionary Physicals
• Urgent Care, Acute and Chronic Care
• Cough, Sore Throat, Fever
• Colds, Flu, Strep Throat
• Sinus Infection, Ear Infection
• Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia
• Allergy Treatment
• Kidney and Urinary Tract/Bladder Infections
• Skin conditions and Infections, Cellulitis, Abscesses, Rashes
• Sprain, Strains, Lacerations, Fractures• Work injuries, Sports Injuries
• Work Injuries, Workman's Compensation
• Urine Drug Screening
• Pre-employment Physicals
• Yearly Work Physicals: Truck Drivers
• Pregnancy/Ovulation, Blood Sugar testing, Urine Analysis, A1C
• X-ray Extremities (Small Bones)
• Children's Immunizations, Flu Vaccine, Flu Mist
• Adult Tetanus and Flu Shots
• Breathing treatment: Nebulizer Therapy, Oxygen Therapy
• On site lab, STAT and 24 hour lab results
• IM medications, Antibiotics, IV Fluid Therapy
• PAP Screen, Breast Exam, Mammography Referral
• Ingrown Toenail Removal
• Skin Tag Removal, Wart and Mole Removal, Skin Biopsy, Abscess Drainage
• Laceration Repair (Suturing/Stitches), Wound Care, Dressing Changes
• Orthoglass Splinting for Fractures: Hard and Soft Casting
• Trigger Point Injections
• Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia
• Flat feet, Corns, Calluses, Blisters
• Athlete's foot, Nail Fungus
• Referral Services
• Health and Wellness Resources
• Community Resources
• Counseling Services
• Mental Health Treatment
• Weight Management
• Lifestyle Change Counseling
• Classes: Parenting, Weight Management, Healthy Choices, and Food & Nutrition (Advanced sign up required, minimum of 6 participants)
Lower Cost and Income based Services/Referrals:
Dental Care, Vision care, Medications, Laboratory Services, Immunizations, Mental Health, and Other Resources.
Please call the clinic to receive further information about your specific medical condition and/or needs and how HOPE Family Medical Center can help you and your family.